Thanks for everyone who came out to XDS 2017, Sept 6 – 8 in Vancouver, Canada! Make sure you’re signed up for our newsletter to be the first to hear about XDS 2018 news and updates.
What your all access pass gets:
We’ve secured the XDS preferred rate of only 229$CAD at the Parq Vancouver – Vancouver’s newest luxury hotel.
Attend our suite of social events for networking.
Complimentary coffee, tea and light snacks are provided during our daily breaks.
xds 2017 wrap video
- "XDS is incredibly valuable to Need for Speed. It is the one event where I can meet new prospective partners in one place. Networking... Read MoreJohan Petersson, Development Director, EA Ghost
- Being focused purely on external development, XDS provides a great opportunity for organic networking and for developing deeper relationships outside of production or traditional... Read MoreDennis Cooper, Telltale Games
- “XDS is a summit with a focus. I can get months’ worth of work done there in a few days.” Miguel E. Corti, Localization... Read MoreMiguel E. Corti, Localization Manager, Capcom Japan
- I thought XDS 2015 was the pinnacle, but 2016 has shown me we haven’t reached the ceiling yet. Simply put, XDS is essential, and... Read MoreAlexander Stein, Treyarch/Activision
- "XDS is a highly professional and well run conference that focuses on External Development in the gaming space. If you leverage External Development in... Read MoreNatahri Felton, Principal Group Manager, Microsoft
I thought XDS 2015 was the pinnacle, but 2016 has shown me we haven’t reached the ceiling yet. Simply put, XDS is essential, and anyone who chooses not to take advantage of these opportunities is doing a great disservice to themselves and their companies. – Alexander Stein, Outsourcing Art Manager, Treyarch/Activision