XDS 2018 takes place Sept 5 – 7, 2018, in Vancouver, Canada! Passes will go on-sale in May, 2018. Make sure you’re signed up for our newsletter to get news and updates.
What your all access pass gets:
We’ve secured the XDS preferred rate of only 229$CAD at the Parq Vancouver – Vancouver’s newest luxury hotel.
Attend our suite of social events for networking.
Complimentary coffee, tea and light snacks are provided during our daily breaks.
xds 2017 wrap video
- XDS has quickly become THE must attend event if you’re involved with external development. Every year the XDS staff create new and fun ways... Read MoreToby Ow, Production Supervisor, Sony Interactive Entertainment
- 2017 was another great year at XDS! Unique event in the sense that all the people we meet are relevant for our business. Solid... Read MoreGuillaume Monier, COO, Glass Egg Digital Media
- XDS was a game changer for us. We made a ton of connections and it would have been hundreds of hours or leg work... Read MoreGraham Qually, Owner/President, Mimic Performance Capture Inc.
- Another amazing summit! How is it XDS only continues to improve every year? See you at XDS 2018!... Read MoreAlexander Stein, Art Manager, Treyarch/Activision
- Being focused purely on external development, XDS provides a great opportunity for organic networking and for developing deeper relationships outside of production or traditional... Read MoreDennis Cooper, Telltale Games
- I was delighted to have the chance to sit on an exec panel at XDS and engage with our development partners about trends, issues,... Read MoreMike Verdu, Senior VP, Electronic Arts
- XDS is the perfect size and format. Intimate, intelligent, informative and insightful, this conference seems to be a favourite amongst the global external development... Read MoreSean Murch, Senior Partner, Interactive Studio Management (ISM)
- XDS is a summit with a focus. I can get months’ worth of work done there in a few days.... Read MoreMiguel E. Corti, Localization Manager, Capcom Japan
- XDS is a highly professional and well run conference that focuses on External Development in the gaming space. If you leverage External Development in... Read MoreNatahri Felton, Principal Group Manager, Microsoft
XDS has quickly become THE must attend event if you’re involved with external development. Every year the XDS staff create new and fun ways to network and deepen relationships with existing and potential new partners. There is no greater opportunity to connect with likeminded colleagues and discover the past, present, and future of external development.