Attend our suite of social events for networking.
Complimentary coffee, tea and light snacks are provided during our daily breaks.
xds 2016 wrap video
Hurry! Last year was a sold out event.
- "XDS is incredibly valuable to Need for Speed. It is the one event where I can meet new prospective partners in one place. Networking... Read MoreJohan Petersson, Development Director, EA Ghost
- I thought XDS 2015 was the pinnacle, but 2016 has shown me we haven’t reached the ceiling yet. Simply put, XDS is essential, and... Read MoreAlexander Stein, Treyarch/Activision
- “XDS is a summit with a focus. I can get months’ worth of work done there in a few days.” Miguel E. Corti, Localization... Read MoreMiguel E. Corti, Localization Manager, Capcom Japan
- "XDS is a highly professional and well run conference that focuses on External Development in the gaming space. If you leverage External Development in... Read MoreNatahri Felton, Principal Group Manager, Microsoft
- Being focused purely on external development, XDS provides a great opportunity for organic networking and for developing deeper relationships outside of production or traditional... Read MoreDennis Cooper, Telltale Games
I thought XDS 2015 was the pinnacle, but 2016 has shown me we haven’t reached the ceiling yet. Simply put, XDS is essential, and anyone who chooses not to take advantage of these opportunities is doing a great disservice to themselves and their companies. – Alexander Stein, Outsourcing Art Manager, Treyarch/Activision