We continue the XDS webinar series with those highly experienced in their roles discussing the important subject of maintaining your business development during the COVID-19 health crisis.
Description: As a result of concerns raised in a recent XDS webinar, we would like to explore and generate discussion on how to handle business development during this time whilst personal access to individuals is restricted and traditional avenues for business connections are limited.
Inside of this hour, we will ask our panel from both sides of the industry, how they are reaching out and seeking new business while providing tips and strategies to smaller service providers on how to approach and close potential clients during this time.
- David Lam, Senior Producer, External Development, Turn 10, Xbox Games Studios (moderator)
- Ashley Liu, Service Line Director, Art and Marketing Services, Keywords Studios (moderator)
- Geoffroy de Nanteuil, VP Business Development, North America, Original Force
- Maxime Lavoie, Business Development Manager, Keywords Studios
- Guillaume Monier, COO, Glass Egg Digital Media
- Jake DiGennaro, Director of Business Development, North America, Virtuos
- Ninel Anderson, CEO, Devoted Studios
- David Sanderson, External Development Manager, Phoenix Labs
Who should attend? Those who are involved in doing business development for their organization, and those on the developer/publisher side who evaluate services companies for opportunities.
When: Thursday, May 7, 9:00-10:00am PST