We continue the XDS webinar series with those highly experienced in their roles discussing the important subject of maintaining your business development during the COVID-19 health crisis.
Description: During our last session, HOW TO DO BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DURING A PANDEMIC, it was obvious that we could have gone on for another hour. We will skip the pleasantries and dive right in for part two. We have saved the best questions from the last session but will also take more questions from the audience. We are hopeful that you will find value in the topics and conversation during this hour that should help augment your business development strategy.
- David Lam, Senior Producer, External Development, Turn 10, Xbox Games Studios (moderator)
- Ashley Liu, Service Line Director, Art and Marketing Services, Keywords Studios (moderator)
- Geoffroy de Nanteuil, VP Business Development, North America, Original Force
- Maxime Lavoie, Business Development Manager, Keywords Studios
- Guillaume Monier, COO, Glass Egg Digital Media
- Jake DiGennaro, Director of Business Development, North America, Virtuos
- Ninel Anderson, CEO, Devoted Studios
- David Sanderson, External Development Manager, Phoenix Labs
Who should attend? Those who are involved in doing business development for their organization, and those on the developer/publisher side who evaluate services companies for opportunities.
When: Wednesday, June 3, 9:00-10:00am PST